Shipping & Returns Policy
2021 SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY FOR BF WEHMER CO., INC.
- Phone Orders to 1-800-323-0229 or via our website: www.wehmer.com
o PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Open account invoices are payable 30 days from date of invoice. Payments are accepted by check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Bank Wire Transfer. All orders are payable in US Dollars. Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee.
o ACH PAYMENTS & INTERNATIONAL BANK WIRE TRANSFERS:
- THE HUNTINGTON NATIONAL BANK
- 41 South High Street, Columbus, OH 43215 USA To the account: B.F. Wehmer Co., Inc.
- SWIFT CODE: HUNTUS33 ABA RT#: 044000024
- Account #: 01068306680
- BF Wehmer Co., Inc. delivers most domestic orders via UPS ground. Any Next Day Air, Second Day Air or Third Day Select Delivery are available at an additional charge upon request. Hazardous materials and/or acrylic liquid monomers may not be shipped via air - only ground.
- International Customers: BF Wehmer Co., Inc. delivers International orders via UPS Worldwide Expedited,
- UPS Worldwide Express & UPS Worldwide Saver. Please inquire for shipping rates on all orders outside the continental U.S. All claims for damages or shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt. Damaged shipped cartons must be noted as such at the time of receipt.
o RETURN POLICY:
- To be acceptable for credit or exchange, returned goods must have been purchased during the preceding
- 1 month ( 30 days ), be in current trade packaging, and in saleable condition per our factory inspection.
- Authorization to return goods for credit or exchange must be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-323-0229. An RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number will be assigned to your return.
- Shipments must be sent Prepaid to Lombard, IL accompanied by the following:
- Assigned RGA# must be marked on the outside of the carton as well as the paperwork inside the package. Any return that does NOT indicate an RGA# will be returned to the customer along with our RGA Policy for your information and review.
- A copy of the BF Wehmer Co., Inc. invoice and/or Customer's Purchase Order must be included with the return.
- A copy of the BF Wehmer Co., Inc. Packing Slip (if available) should accompany the return.
- Use the following address to return all products:
- BF WEHMER CO., INC.
- Returned Goods Dept. - RGA #
- 1151 N. Main Street, Lombard, IL 60148
- Merchandise returned with prior authorization and an assigned RGA number on the carton will be accepted for an even exchange or credit at the original purchased price - less a minimum 10% restocking fee - with the exception of defective or recalled products, or if BF Wehmer Co., Inc. erroneously sent wrong items.
- No Custom-Made equipment nor Electrical items may be returned. IF prior authorization and an assigned RGA number was approved for Custom-Made equipment or Electrical items, an even exchange or credit will be granted less a 30% restocking fee.
- Return freight costs are the responsibility of the customer; unless the return is due to a BF Wehmer Co., Inc. error.
RETURNS NOT FOLLOWING ABOVE POLICY MAY BE REFUSED or SUBJECT TO A 30% RESTOCKING FEE.