2017 SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY FOR BF WEHMER CO., INC.
Phone Orders to 1-800-323-0229
Placing orders via FAX: 630-424-1898.
Placing orders via our website: www.wehmer.com
General mailbox: email@example.com
Open account invoices are payable 30 days from date of invoice. Payment may be made by check, Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Bank Wire Transfer. All orders are payable in US Dollars.
Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee.
BF Wehmer Co., Inc. delivers most domestic orders via UPS ground. Any Next Day Air, Second Day Air
and/or Third Day Select Delivery are available at an additional charge upon request. Hazardous materials
may not be shipped by air - only ground.
International Customers: BF Wehmer Co., Inc. delivers international orders via UPS Worldwide Expedited,
UPS Worldwide Express & UPS Worldwide Saver. Please inquire for shipping rates on all orders outside
the continental U.S. All claims for damages or shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt. Damaged
shipped cartons must be noted as such at the time of receipt.
- To be acceptable for credit or exchange, returned goods must have been purchased during the preceding 3 months, be in current trade packaging, and in saleable condition per our factory inspection.
- Authorization to return goods for credit or exchange must be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-323-0229. An RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number will be assigned to your return.
- Shipments must be sent prepaid to Lombard, IL accompanied by the following:
a) Assigned RGA# must be marked on the outside of the carton as well as the paperwork inside the package. Any return that does NOT indicate an RGA# will be returned to the customer along with our RGA Policy for your information and review.
b) A copy of the BF Wehmer Co., Inc. invoice and/or Customer's Purchase Order must be included with the return.
c) A copy of the BF Wehmer Co., Inc. Packing Slip (if available) should accompany the return.
- Please use the following address to return all products.
BF WEHMER CO., INC.
Returned Goods Dept. - RGA # ________
1151 N. Main Street Lombard, IL 60148
- Merchandise returned with prior authorization and an assigned RGA number on the carton will be accepted for credit or exchange at the current "price list" price or original purchase price, (whichever is lower), less a minimum 10% restocking fee, with the exception of defective products return or recalled product, or if BF Wehmer Co., Inc. erroneously sent wrong items.
- No merchandise or custom-made equipment may be returned for credit after 3 months from date of purchase.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced in accordance with our 1 year WARRANTY.
- Return freight costs are the responsibility of the customer; unless the return is due to a BF Wehmer Co., Inc. error.
RETURNS NOT FOLLOWING ABOVE POLICIES MAY BE REFUSED OR ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE